Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Game Deals and Steals!

Hey Guys,

This is a new segment I am going to be writing called Game Deals and Steals where I will write about the cheapest deals I find for consoles and PC platforms.

While rambling around Office Max I found out that they are now, in attempt to pull in some revenue, selling cheap Xbox 360 and PC games. It was there amongst the thin jewel cases PC games that I found two awesomely cheap. One was the first Assassin's Creed game and the other was the Prince of Persia Remake. Both great deals at 10$! That is if you have an Office Max near by.


My Steal for this week is a game that makes Super Mario Bros for the wii take a hike and drowned itself in a grease deposit at a Chicken joint. (Yeah I'm looking at you KFC). This is a Multiplayer Mario game that is shareware and 100% free! Home brewed at http://www.supermariobrothers.org/

Check it out!




Zaciroth

No comments:

Post a Comment