Monday, August 15, 2011

Eye on Japan Special: GURU'S: RPG TALK #3

RPG TALK #3

Rumor has it Square-Enix are to split back into Square and Enix. Though I think competition is always for the best, lack of competition might be what is giving fans a hard time and lack luster products (In many public opinions that is), however this does bring up a question. What’s going on?!! I, being a fan of both companies before and after the merger, certainly miss the nineties when both company had a feel of their own and worked hard to out due one another. However, I thought the merger was more of a buy out that a partnership. Overwhelmed with the confusion of thinking about potentials and possibilities all I have to say is lets home this turns out better for fans in the end and the competition causes them to strive to improve themselves. I just hope that Enix can operate without the powerhouse of Square. Also, who gets the tri-ace contracts?

Source: http://jin115.com/archives/51802430.html

Japan’s Favorite Game Music

Here is an awesome list that originated from Yahoo Answers Japan about everyone’s favorite game music. There are quite a few RPGs on here as well as other great games.

http://jin115.com/archives/51802206.html

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

In other none JRPG news, I might actually enjoy Skyrim as it seems Bethseda is finally making their characters look decent enough for me to not have to turn my head while interacting with them. Behold! A comparison to Oblivion.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/jh9tp/oblivion_vs_skyrim_so_far/

No comments:

Post a Comment