Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eye on Japan 7: End of Zone of the Enders? NEVER!

Hey guys. Taking a break from just talking about RPGs to give general Japanese gaming news.

Hideo Kojima uploaded a few pictures today. A few pictures that show that Z.O.E is still on his mind. One of these pictures is a large Anubis statue. We aren't sure about the price. But unveiling this might mean a bit more. Especially since he also had a note with something mentioning an HD version (maybe meaning the figure as a joke). No price tag or sale date for the figure has been announced but I'm sure it will be expensive.

Source:http://yfrog.com/kg69799455j



In other news Namco Bandai released a new trailer for Soul Caliber V. I'm sure all the rest of you Soul Caliber fans will be doing the same as I and comparing this to the previous game. It looks good though. Every time a Soul Caliber is released I long for the Dreamcast .......SIGH!





The Action RPG for the hardcore only Darksouls comes out this next month, and if the newest trailer has anything to say about it, it will be an awesome game!



Lastly for all of you who want to get your action fix here is some gameplay videos from Capcoms new DMC (Devil May Cry reboot). Though I have my doubts about this game because of the whitewashing the series is undergoing. It could have some potential.



Thanks again guys. As always I'll keep posting news as I see it with my Eye on Japan.

-Otaku Guru Zaciroth


No comments:

Post a Comment