Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eye on Japan 28: Even if you tell me to work I'll still play games!

       As of late is appears that there is quite a few new JRPGs coming out from Japan. Could this possibly be the start of a revival? One can only hope.  Here are a few of the games coming out that have caught my eye. 

 俺に働けって言われても (Even if You Tell Me To Work)

Famitsu recently has reported on a new game that is to star a Hikkkomori (Shut in) Seinen (College age male) and is being developed by E-Smile for the PSP and Playstation network. 

 

 


The game seems like Etrian Odyssey for the PSP in a modern setting but I could be wrong.







After that we have Imeepoch's Sol Trigger.

Sol Trigger

This game looks amazing to me. The setting, the story, all of it. I can't really explain it but to say they are claiming it is the last rpg for the PSP.  If so, the PSP is going out with a Bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment