Thursday, May 19, 2011

Game Covers Over Time: Dragon Quest V

Hey guys, Otaku Guru here, this is a new series of articles I call "Game Covers Over Time". In these articles I will show the covers and sometimes graphics of a video game over multiple remakes and reprints. Today's is probably one of the most popular Japanese games of all time (don't argue with me) and definitely one of the most popular Dragon quest games ever: Dragon Quest V.

Super Famicom:

PlayStation 2 Remake:

Japanese DS Remake:

Last but not least, the only release the U.S. or Europe ever got, which also was a DS remake.

I would do a review of this game, however I plan to do a whole video about the Dragon Quest series. It's hard though, where I love every Final Fantasy but a few stand out from the rest, Dragon Quest is a series in which I can't say that one game was that much better than the others because they're all so good.

I hope you all enjoy and have some great gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment